- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Can not thank Ben and his staff enough (specifically Toni) for the outstanding communication and service (customer and mechanical) in the process of rebuilding the transmission and clutch in our 2005 Jeep Rubicon LJ. From a recommendation by our local 4x4 and speed shop.....they have earned our trust with proven diagnostic through solution and budget based mechanical service.
If you want an honest and timely shop, this is definitely the place for you and your vehicle!
I had a new transmission installed, new mount, new keys programmed and new tires put on - not to mention an alignment, etc. The entire team was upfront and honest. There were no surprises and I was always given options regarding parts/prices. Everything was done below the cost of a single transmission elsewhere. The team even helped me return my rental car. Can't say enough good about C & T Transmissions. This shop is A++++++++!!!! Thank you all.
Great people. They do awesome work!
Great and professional. Would recommend this spot to anyone who needs mechanical work done!
Great honest service, my wife took her Honda in for a sputtering sound, they were getting ready to close, but stayed late to check her truck out. They even offered to take her home and pick her up after they fixed it. Would highly recommend. Top notch shop!